NEED IT NOW? Some products or sizes may not be in stock at your store.
We recommend you CONTACT YOUR LOCAL STORE To confirm item availability before heading in.FIND YOUR LOCAL STORE
Essential Standard Roofers Kit
• Single Leg (with 2 x Snap Hooks) x 1 RKRG015 Rope kernmantle with thimble eye & rope grab
• 15M with permanently attached shock absorbing 450mm assembly and screw gate karabiner
• HSASE2515 Anchor Strap Endless 25mm - 1.5M x 1 KSGSA18 Screw Gate Karabiner x 2 Kernmantle rope exceeds 14.7kN 110gm of polyester as opposed to 65gm
• This results in exceptional strength capabilities Rope grab as per restraint technique, in order to ensure stopping force is less than 6kN, rope grab should always be used in conjunction with a shock absorbing element
• Batch tested to AS/NZS 1891.1: 3.8m drop using 100kg test weight, reducing forces to under 4.5kN
• An exclusive Extended Length Energy Absorber (ELEA) designed to protect a workers, of up to 160kg, tools and equipment
• Drop forged lanyard hardware for added strength in case of extreme conditions
• Contrast stitch thread colour for easy inspection and AS/NZS 1891.1 compliance
• Pebble weave webbing provides maximum grip precluding incidental buckle slippage
• Combined belay loop sub pelvic strap positioning reduces risk of throat and facial injury at moment of impact
• Retro-reflectivity built into webbing 160kg wearer capacity (combined weight of wearer, clothing and tools) when used in conjunction with LINQ shock absorbing lanyard
• Articulated chest and shoulder straps adjustment points designed for female wearers
• Contrast stitch thread colour for easy inspection and AS/NZS 1891.1 compliance Unique to LINQ - Green for safely locked - Red for not locked feature / indicator Available with Kit Bag, Round Bucket or Square Bucket
Click and Collect - FREE
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other HIP POCKET - MAITLAND | NEWCASTLE users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.